Evolution (or REVOLUTION?)
Every business goes through a cycle of birth, growth, change, adaptation and renewal. Along the way we need to shed some of our initial goals in order to grow into the business we ultimately wish to have. This can involve minor tweaking or major upheaval. Is your business just a kernel of an idea? Perhaps it is in the process of maturation? Is the going smooth or bumpy? Are you ready for a change? Learn how your fellow business women have managed the different steps of their business. As with every WBON gathering, there will be dedicated time for discussion, networking and education. And brownies. And wine. REGISTER
Expand Your Network! Expand Your Ideas! In Half a Day!
- Half-day interactive format for concise, effective education
- Conversation about practical business issues
- Engaging speakers
Participate in brief and interactive facilitated discussion at 3 roundtable sessions. Later regroup for actionable ideas, “aha” points and enlightening revelations.
What you get:
- 3 roundtable breakouts *Start Up * Growth * Revitalization/Rebirth
- Keynote speaker, Katy Lesser - President and Owner of Healthy Living Market
- Endnote speaker, Lucy Leriche - Deputy Secretary, Agency of Commerce and Community Development for the State of Vermont
- Afternoon break (Come early to enjoy lunch at a discounted rate, Hotel Vermont is offering 15% off lunch to conference attendees)
- Happy hour! (starts at 5pm) Receive one free drink ticket with your registration
- Networking, networking
Please note that this event is limited to 60 registrants. Please register early as we expect this to sell out.