With a mission to strengthen and grow our manufacturing base for competitive advantage here at home and abroad, Manufactured in Vermont is a business-to-business event for manufacturers, OEMs and sub-contractors to connect and develop business for contracts and enhanced supply chain opportunities.
Conference & Trade Show Agenda
- 7:00 – 9:00 am: Exhibitor Setup
- 9:00 am: Trade Show Opens
- 9:20 – 12 Noon: B2B Supply Chain Matchmaking (for exhibitors only)
- 10 – 10:45 am: Doing Business with Defense Logistics Agency, by Ed Williams, Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center (VT PTAC)
- 11 – 11:45 am: Vermont’s Economic Development Lender, by Marie Dussault, Vermont Economic Development Authority (VEDA)
- The Vermont Economic Development Authority (VEDA) is Vermont’s economic development finance lender, partnering with Vermont banks and other lenders to provide low-interest loans to Vermont businesses and farms, both large and small.
- 12 Noon – 1:00 pm: Lunch Break and Trade Show Networking
- 1 – 4:40 pm: B2B Supply Chain Matchmaking (for exhibitors only)
- 5:00 pm: Trade Show Adjourns